About Our Team
Our team provides a wide range of orthodontic services for children, teenagers, and adults. Our mission is to craft personalized treatment plans that bring out confident smiles in our patients. For braces or Invisalign® aligners from a local family orthodontist, schedule your FREE consultation online or over the phone today.
Alpharetta Team Quick Insights
Get to know your local smile creators a bit better:
- Dr. Awbrey received his doctorate degree from the UAB School of Dentistry and completed his orthodontic residency at LSU Health School of Dentistry
- Dr. Awbrey is a board certified orthodontist and Top 1% Invisalign® Diamond Plus Provider
- Dr. Awbrey is a proud member of American Association of Orthodontics, American Dental Association, and Southern Association of Orthodontics
- Awbrey Orthodontics in Alpharetta, GA proudly serves the communities in the following zip codes: 30004, 30040, 30005, 30009, 30022
- Member of the Alpharetta Chamber of Commerce and proud sponsor of Fulton County Schools
- Convenient scheduling and progress tracking through Smile Doctors Anywhere app
- Affordable monthly payment options and discounts are available for qualifying patients
- Most dental insurance plans accepted
With a convenient location in Alpharetta, we are proud to serve the communities of Johns Creek, Milton, Peachtree Corners, Dunwoody, and Sandy Springs. Located just 30 minutes north of Atlanta, we serve patients from all over the greater Fulton County area. You can find us on Windward Parkway next to the Goddard School of Alpharetta. Learn more about our team and schedule your visit. We can’t wait to see your smile!
Awards, Affiliations & Partnerships
We love our community!
Diplomate American Board of Orthodontics
Our Alpharetta Team
Get to know the many friendly faces you’ll meet when you visit our Alpharetta office for treatment.
Awbrey Orthodontics Loves Alpharetta
Supporting local charities, schools, and other important causes in our communities is important to us. Want to tell us about an opportunity? Get in touch: [email protected]
What Our Patients Are Saying
Frequently Asked Questions
No! We want you to have options in your orthodontic treatment, so our doctors offer two types of braces as well as clear aligners – a form of invisible braces.
It is very important to avoid foods that could result in broken brackets, loose wires, or broken appliances. Examples of foods that you should avoid:
- Chewy foods such as bagels, fruit leathers, or beefy jerky
- Sticky foods like caramel candy, licorice, and marshmallows
- Crunchy foods like chips, raw carrots, raw celery, and popcorn
- Hard foods such as hard candy, hard breadsticks, or pizza crust
- Foods that require biting into such as corn on the cob and apples. You can still enjoy these foods by slicing the apples or removing the corn from the cob.
A common question asked, “How long after getting braces can I eat normal foods?” We tell patients that it’s best to avoid foods that can damage braces throughout the treatment period. If you can’t say no to the craving, eat with extreme caution.
The cost of braces depends on which type of braces you choose, how long you will need treatment, and any other factors that might be unique to your treatment plan. Our treatment coordinators offer payment plans that can work with your budget and get you the orthodontic care that you need.
While we love dental referrals and see a number of our dental colleagues’ patients, your dentist doesn’t need to make an appointment. Most patients call us directly and mention the dentist who referred them. We always love to send a thank you note to our local dentists.